We are so excited to work with you! Before we get started, let's go over a few bullet points about how we work.
- Your work will be put on auction for 3 months at a time.
- You will receive a 75% commissioned payout for whatever your piece sells for.
- The rest gets donated to charities in need.
- Please visit our Frequently Asked Questions Page for more detailed information.
TO SUBMIT ARTWORKS PLEASE FOLLOW THESE STEPS
- Email (firstname.lastname@example.org) with photos* of your art and the following information:
- 1. Artist Name:
2. Artist Age:
3. Title of Piece:
4. Artist Medium:
5. Size (and weight if applicable)
6. Artist City:
7. Shipping option *listed below
8. Start price (price your bid starts at); Reserve price (minimum price you will let it sell for); and Buy now price (price you will accept to end bidding early).
9. OPTIONAL: Mini-bio.
-->Bios will be included in the description of the art along with the possibility of being chosen for our Weekly Artist Highlight!
-->Weekly Artist Highlight means we post a little bit about you, your submitted piece, links to your social media or business page all on our social media pages!
***Photos must be centered, with a solid color background.***
Mail to The Lotus Collective
2900 Louisiana Blvd. Suite H NORTH BUILDING
Albuquerque, NM 87110.
If you chose to mail your works to our office, we will mail you a parcel and a shipping label for a discounted rate up to $10.00 USD. (If shipping exceeds $10.00, you be required to cover the difference).
We will need the size and weight of your piece to determine the parcel size.
We will professionally photograph all submissions and send an email confirmation once your piece is ready for auction.
Once your piece is sold, we will send you an electronic payment for your commission and we will be responsible for shipping and handling costs to the winning bidder.
Artists keep their works until piece is sold.
If you chose to hold your art until sold, please email us photographs and we will email you once your auction is up. Once your piece is sold, you (the artist) will be required to pay for shipping and handling costs once you receive your payout.